Our Head Office is in Kobe with satellite operation in Kitakyushu, Mizushima, Osaka, Nagoya, Yokohama, Tokyo and Funabashi including Hokkaido which enable us to cover any of the major industrial areas of Japan by local or long-distance rail transportation, or by air in the case of Southern Island of Okinawa, whether for a one-visit assignments, periodic visits during long-term jobs, or assignments for which resident inspection/expediting is recommended.
The organization of Safety Tech Inc. is structured specifically towards providing the maximum protection of our clients’ interests through proper inspection, auditing and testing, thereby ensuring that materials and equipment supplied conform strictly to contractual requirements and specifications.
Our charges are competitive and relatively nominal, representing but a fractional
Percentage of the overall costs of the goods and well worth the assurance to a buyer that orders are filled in accordance with the purchase specifications.
Nevertheless, our inspection/auditing depend largely upon the nature of the commodity to be inspected and the client’s wishes. For some equipment, a final inspection/audit of the completed items may suffice, together with a review of the manufacturer’s material certificates and test records.
For other equipment, comprehensive start-to-finish inspections/audits may be necessary, essentially covering the following:
- Attending and holding a pre-inspection meeting (PIM) at the manufacturer’s premises to conduct a review of all specifications and drawings to ensure that there are no conflicting points which includes an Inspection and Testing Procedure (ITP) to all concerned.
- Review of test certificates to ensure that chemical and physical properties of materials to be used are suitable for their intended services.
- Witness of physical tests on materials required for special service.
- Review of welding procedures and welding operator’s qualifications or witness of qualification tests if required.
- Inspection of workmanship, appearance, finish, dimensions, and surface condition of materials for the fabrication of main components.
- In-process inspections/audits at appropriate stages of manufacture to ensure that all components will satisfy the requirements of the specifications for the final assembly.
- Check of dimensions, workmanship, finish, appearance, and operation of all parts and components.
- Witness of shop tests and performance tests to ensure that the completed equipment fulfills the rated performance standards.
- Check of disassembly and overhaul inspections as appropriate for any evidence of abnormal stresses or wear in the parts of the equipment.
- Inspection of accessories and spare parts.
- Check of cleaning, oiling, rust proofing, packaging, export packing and marking of equipment and components to ensure proper protection against damage during handling and shipment.
Further, an expediting service to complement whatever inspection/audit steps we perform can be provided.
Periodic reports can be issued in English on weekly, biweekly, or monthly intervals depending on the frequency desired by our clients. Reports by E-mail are also possible, with any deviations from specifications or drawings or major defects in quality all referred to the client by telephone or E-mail for final determination.
Safety Tech Inc. aims to provide to our client:
- Reliable Qualified Inspectors
- Reliable Qualified Engineers
- Reliable Consultants
- Professional Services
- Fast Input and Output
- Flexible Scheduling
- Cost Effective Fee Structure
Our charges are competitive and relatively nominal, representing but a fractional percentage of the overall costs of the goods well worth the assurance to a buyer that orders are filled in accordance with the purchase specifications.