of Inspections available
- Final Inspection /Audit of completed
- Review of Manufacturer’s Material Certificate
- Review of Manufacturer’s Test Records
- Review of Exporter’s Packing List
- Review of all specifications and drawings to
ensure that there are no conflicting point and that they are fully understood
by all concerned.
- Review of test certificates to insure that
chemical and physical properties of materials to be used are suitable for their
- Witness of physical tests on materials required
for special service.
- Review of Welding Procedures and Welding
operator’s Qualifications or witness of Qualification Tests if required.
- Inspection of workmanship, appearance, finish,
dimensions and surface condition of materials for the fabrication of main
- In-Process inspections/audits at appropriate
stages of manufacture to insure that all components will satisfy the
requirements of the specifications for the final assembly.
- Check of dimensions, workmanship, finish,
appearance and operation of all parts and components.
- Witness of shop tests and performance tests to
ensure that the completed equipment fulfills the rated performance standards.
- Check of disassembly and overhaul inspection as
appropriate for any evidence of abnormal stresses or wear in the parts of the
- Inspection of accessories and spare parts.
- Check of cleaning, oiling, rust proofing,
packaging, export packing and marking of equipment and components to ensure
proper protection against damage during handling and shipment.